Thursday, October 30, 2008

being busy.




Jonathan was lucky enough to snag some World Series tickets and we went to Game 3 in Philly this past Saturday. I love going to be sporting events, just for the experience. After a rain delay, the game finally began around 10pm and didn't end up 2am, while we froze in the stands, but still glad for the experience and a great game. Then the Lively's (not as lively at the time being) drove back to DC, arriving around 5am....
Right now I am on an extended lunch break, as I came to grab my suitcase and do some final things before an afternoon of sessions with kids and then heading straight to Baltimore to fly out for a weekend at FL/GA festivities and spending time with friends.
Busy. Busy. Busy. I can't decide if I like being busy or if I wish for a slower paced life. Probably because of my dilemna of accepting happiness, I don't like being busy when I am, and then get bored when I am not galavanting with plans and people each weekend.
Hope you have a nice busy or chill weekend and hope its exactly what you need.

No comments: