Thursday, November 6, 2008

oh Thursdays.


How could you have a bad day when you get to hang out with this lil' guy?

One reason why I LOVE Thursdays is my normal visit with this fabulous 8-year-old who always makes me laugh and warms my heart.

Another reason is that Thursday normally signals my hubby's return to our city and home. After days of driving myself crazy alone at night, I am always happy for the company and normally then turn to driving Jonathan crazy because I am so attention deprived and needy, I am like a 5-year-old who has been locked in a dark room for a few hours (not that I would know or condone such terrible abuse of a child, but it is just an example), jumping on his lap saying, "pay attention to me", "talk to me", "love me"!! Plus, Thursdays are normally my flag football with co-workers night, which also involves some happy hour beers, so needy AND tipsy is a bad combo!! I mean I think its fun and love my fullness of personality, but after a long day of work and travel, my hubby doesn't share my sense of humor on these evenings.

Thank goodness, by Friday, the emotions have balanced out and we can have a semi-sane and nice weekend together. AND this weekend- NO PLANS!! This is intentional and sorry to be anti-social but I do have a paper to write for my online class and some major couch, football watching and movie time scheduled, so leave us alone! That is "said" with a smile :)

No comments: